Re: Tales #20

From: Stuart Riseborough <bixie_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:05:31 -0000

Hello David,

I am a (former/current?) subscriber to TotRM, but I moved address last year.

I lived at 3 Allens Lane, Sprowston, Norwich NR7 8EL, but I am now at 5 Nimrod Close, Hethersett, Norwich, NR9 3QP.

I bet you will get a few of these, so sorry in advance & thanks if you can redirect my copy if I am still a subscriber.

Either way, thanks for keeping RQ going all these years. Much appreciated.

Regards,
Stuart Riseborough.