Re: MEETING SOMEBODY FROM ANOTHER HEROQUEST

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:24:25 -0700

Just to be a bad .net citizen, I have a reply to my own message (an addition really)

If you know someone is planning on going on a particular quest, you can try to take on the role of opposition (or friend, I suppose) in a particular encounter - if you know that Joe is doing Orlanth & Aroka, you can try to quest into the place of one of the opponents Orlanth faced. Joe will, after all, will be facing his own enemies, and if you go in knowing what's happening, you have a bit more control than if you don't (yes, you *can* be pulled into a Quest without your approval *or* knowledge!).

Yes, it is *still* risky to pull something like this, but you have a *big* advantage.

RR