Number of homelands in HeroQuest

From: NFranz197_at_...
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:42:37 EST

Hello all,

André told me the other night that there are going to be ten fully developed Homelands for player-character heroes in the forthcoming HeroQuest book (the basic rulebook), including the Grazers, Panther People and Seshnegi. The Black Horse County guys are out, but may make future appearances as NPCs.

Didn't Greg say something about fifteen or even twenty Homelands in the basic core rulebook last summer?
Has that been cut down to 10 recently?

I am glad about the choice of Homelands in any case, as there are now more possibilities than in "Hero Wars Roleplaying in Glorantha" book, and there is a distinction between people from Tarsh and people from Dara Happa, and so on.
I was just wondering, are additional Homelands going to be spread out over the next couple of "cultural" books (like ILHB)? And, are the ten Homelands given exactly the same space in the HeroQuest book? How many pages of text can I expect per "people"?

Is there a new table of contents for that book on the herowars page?

Cheers,
Norbert