Re: Number of homelands in HeroQuest

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 16:10:25 -0800

At 12:07 PM 2/3/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>...seriously, I note that they're all hoomanz.

HQ details several of the main line homelands, and ignores the minor side line ones. We had tochoose to cover the core, and to ignore the exceptions.

>Not everyone here is
>Uz-obsessed like I am, but can we hope for sourcebooks for non-human
>homelands?

Yes, of course those have all been started and will, when finished, be published as official Issaries books.

>(It might be too hard to try to roleplay Mostali or Dragonewts,
>but Uz, Beastmen, Merfolk, baboons seem very do-able.)

Most imaginative roleplayers will be able to play most of these from the "monster" descriptions that are included in HQ.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc.
P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527 (510) 524-7619 Publisher of HeroQuest, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>