Re: Puma/Panther people?

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...> <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:55:43 -0000

'Cos they are bew! And they are wanderers, with no homeland of their own, so they can be encountered all over.

It's quite an interesting reflection on us all - and this isn't directed at you, Howard, because it's a common trait and one I also recognise in myself - that we are so used to delving into the archives and cellars of Gloranthan lore that we automatically expect everything somehow to have been foreshadowed elsewhere, some footnote in GRoY or throw-away line in the original Glorantha set. The antiquarian enquiries are fun, but we all need sometimes to remind ourselves that this is a project of creation, not archivy, and we can enjoy ourselves and (whisper it) make things up afresh!

All the best

Mark