Re: Fledgling scenario idea

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:37:36 -0000

A worthy goal. And a prevalent theme in Glorantha, you bet.

> us". I also liked the idea of this big icky hand running around
looking for
> an appropriate host to take it around to find its other buried
parts!
> Perhaps a new chaotic hero band! =0

An intresting thought.

> So, Krajalk may be an alternative--what about Ragnaglar whose body
was

Krajalk, as the father of paricides, traitors and betrayals everwhere is probably a good place to start. Or work out with something that is
just not known -- at least to your players. There's many a nameless Chaos thing out there, waiting to be tripped over.

And, of course, there's always things that are NOT chaotic but are maevolent (sp) in the extreme. And many, many renmant of the God War and Great Darkness lying around waitingt to be re-awakened by the greedy, power hungry or just plain foolish.

Re-reading Andre Norton's Witch World gives some somewhat useful ideas
for relics. (Hey, I had to write some reviews on her older stuff recently and its still in the brain)

> destroyed by the Spike. Could some evil force capture a bit of his
remains

The Big R was slaughtered by the Devil rather personally so that anohter like him could never happen again. I don't think there's much
left... Talk about Ground Zero.

> As you can see, I am not well versed in the mythology.

That's what we are here for. And that's what this list was created for. Welcome aboard.

> Thanks again.

Hope you're getting results.

Jeff Kyer