Re: Paper Wars Review

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:11:19 +0100

Hi Roderick,

thanks for the excellent review of Paper Wars. I will be happy to get this excellent product of our artist from Unspoken Word soon. I think all artist - Simon, Sarah and Dario - has made a really good work with the Paper Heroes, which I can use for my kind of RPG very well. I have some lead figures, but I mostly don't play in my house and to carry the figures around once a week let the lead figures suffer to much, so of them got badly damaged by this transport.

Therefore it is fine to have this Herowars paper figures. They can be made easly in quantity so that one has whole armies of this paper figures to play with.

The Paper Heroes will be soon after their publishing from Unspoken word available at www.Tradetalk.de , if you want to you can make an preorder for it now, so that you will getting it asap. Take a look at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tradetalk-info/files/Order%20Status/Order%20Status%20Paper%20Heroes.doc if you aren't sure if you have ordered already at www.Tradetalk.de

Cheers

Ingo