Seven Storms and Four Fighting Storms

From: Wilfried, Hallier <vingo_at_...> <vingo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 21:39:42 -0000

Despite the actual main subject, I try to find a way in this Darkness Era.

My questions come from the short paragraph 'The Seven Winds' TR p241
- Could somebody light me on The 'Four Fighting Storms' ?

I welcome the TR errata. The Seven Storms at TR p27. 'Orlanth's Camp' but am I true ?
"[...]
 He sent the Six Guardians to their directions, where each set up  their own watch sation. Theses six are Ohorlanth, in the northwest;  Valind, in the northeast; Urox in the Southeast; and Heler in the  southwest. Upabove he sent Odayla the Storm Bear, and down below  he send Humakt, God of the Dead.
 Then, by the center, Orlanth lit the sacred fire. [...]"

Who are The Four Fighting Winds ?
And I am not sure about the Seven Storms ?

"True method to ease your own pains is to relieve those of others"  Madame de Maintenon

Will