HW Stats

From: Ian Thomson <pelgrane_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:59:11 -0000

Hi Folks

I saw an old mail here saying that the P&BR Companions are not the best when it comes to dealing with HW stats

I admit totally that i don't grasp fully (nor use) the official rules

One thing we lack here at P&BR Comp HQ is an expert on HW rules who will advise us.

Hence I have to resort to writing them myself

I hate writing rules and don't consider myself to be particularly good at it

Anyone with a bit of time on their hands care to volunteer to check the stuff we've done for Shadows (all articles finished now) and advise on corrections/clarifications?

cheers

Ian