Re: Repetetive but... ILH-1?

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 06:15:49 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> > Uh. Is there any new word on the book?
>
> Besides "It's Out"?

!!

Alright!

> People at Toronto had the chance to purchase it, others will have to wait
> until it gets to their local game store, or they order it from Steve
> Jackson's Warhouse 23.
>
> Roderick

The world is such a beautiful place today :)

And now all I have to do is exhibit virtue and patience... wait for my local gaming store to get a shipment, instead of ordering straight from the source.

Must... support... hobby...

        -Adept

PS. Have I just gone blind? Where are the comments to this list? Where are the reviews?