Re: Seeking Players -- Ann Arbor, MI

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:05:43 -0000

> Err ... Michigan and you sent this to a ...co.uk address? There's
some
> that might call this spamming - perhaps a little more care.
>
> Hope you find some players, though.
> --
> Kevin Blackburn Kevin_at_f...

He posted it to the list, trying to find players.

Considering the posts from folks in UK looking to find players, arrived here...

And as long as I, the List Moderator, keep the list member addresses hidden (you don't wan *real* spam, do you?), one cannot look up the various addresses. And I like it that way.

I see no problem with asking for players...

We are all here to learn how to play the game and some of us are less fortunate in finding players local to them.

I hope this clarrifies things,

Jeff Kyer