Re: Vinga's holy days

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:35:49 +0100

> From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Digest Number 150
>
> > From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
> >Given the number of Orlanthi gods and their respective holy days, not
> >raiding on a holy day is somewhat impractical. That said, do we know
> >Vinga's holy days? Aren't they the same as Orlanth's? In which case its
> >highly unlikely...
>
> I've got them as Clayday of Movement week (the day before). From ... Jane
> Williams. Probably. Willing to be corrected!
>
> Thom

That's when I put them when I wrote my Vinga cult write-up. But, (big but), that's because I based them on her Runes. Air, Earth, Movement. Since then HW has come out, they've invented a bunch more Runes, and haven't said which deity gets which ones. I have no idea if Vinga still has Air, Movement, and Earth in their opinion. My Vinga has: yours may not. And if those aren't her Runes, she's probably got a different Holy Day.

Jane Williams jane_at_...
http://www.williams.nildram.co.uk/gloranth/index.shtml