Re: RE: God of Strength

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:02:20 +0300 (EET DST)

> I am interested in creating a hero who is supernaturally strong. Are there
> any gods who emphasize physical strength?
>
> Thanks.

All the Storm Gods tend to be very strong. I think sorceres invoke the power of the Storm rune for spells to enhance strength. (Earth for resiliense, Water for nibleness, Fire for intelligence/clarity, Darkness for power (willpower).

But yes, Stormbull does spring to mind. Barntar also needs strength for farming.

Then there's Big Man, from silverage, the strongest hero known to Glorantha.

        -Adept