Glorantha, RQ, HW and HQ... a point of view.

From: pradal_pir <pradal_pir_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:07:34 -0000

Hi to all,
I read with great interest your mails about Glorantha and the HW/HQ stuff.
I want to share with you my experience of HW. I've started to read HW and Glorantha stuff since the beginning. I really enjoy the game design of the game and his background which I discovered with the Runequest RPG.
One year ago, I decided to write my own campaign. It's not very easy despite I'm not a newbie (I never stop to roleplay, write RPG stories and campaigns, write my own Homebrew RPG during the last 20 years). In fact, a take great pleasure in working on my own glorantha stuff since the day I realised that I could never know everything about the Glorantha world and that, in the same way, I could never convince every Glorantha Boyz and Girlz with my works. I try to do my best. That's all.
Above all, I just try to do my best with a maximum of pleasure. That's all.
Perhaps a day, someone will send me a message of congratulation for my works. And I will be glad … But today, I don't care about this. I just try to do my best, that's all.
Cause I love this game and this the Lozenge. I love the resonance it brings in my own life. That's all.
"8)
And today I'm glad to share my point of view with you. "8)

Best regards and Good St Minlister Day ! piR