Re: Re: Glorantha d20

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:00:32 +0000 (GMT)

> The aim of d20 Glorantha would be to
> get new players interested in the setting *we* play
> in -- the same
> setting published HQ/HW/RQ-reprint material supports
> -- and not in
> some new and previously-unpublished Gloranthan
> setting (Imperial Age
> God Learners etc.). However good the "fit" might
> appear.

I don't see D20 handling clan-based stuff too well, myself, though I may be wrong. But dungeon/Rubble bashing: yes.

Pavis. Or possibly Dorastor.

But if D20 Glorantha is going to take place in the same settings as HW/HQ Glorantha, we're going to need a conversion system, if only so that major NPCs can appear in both systems while having the same "look & feel".

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com