Re: Digest Number 154

From: bryan neff <GRINNER_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:03:44 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Thom (and Jeff and Mikko)--

I like the sound of "BIG MAN". I will hope TR comes out with a write-up. I myself am not versed in mythology well enought, though I could get the skills and feats down for a god of strength. I like raw strength kinda guys who are a bit too strong so they end up being unable to pick up delicate items without breaking them etc.

>I am interested in creating a hero who is supernaturally strong. Are there
>any gods who emphasize physical strength?
>
>Thanks.

Big Man. (in Thunder Rebels I hope!)
Odayla (Bear's Strength)
Urox (mindless strength)

Big Man would be more fun. You get to heroform him once you know his secret ...

I'd figure probably just one affinity: Strength

Thom