Re: More interst in Glorantha? Posters!!

From: me1stra <melstra_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 02:46:48 -0000

> But! Let's print a nice big poster, with evocative and colorful
> Gloranthan imagery, and spread it to game retail places.

Personally, I love this idea. With a really pretty piece of artwork, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. And with some evocative phrase (or simply the word "glorantha") on it, it could be almost a "whispering" campaign...people would buy it for the art, then wonder what the heck this whole glorantha world was about.

So how expensive is it to put out a glossy poster?? It's got to be priced so they can sell it in the FLGS...

-
Melanie