Re: Runes vs. Affinities

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:30:31 -0000

> > Switzerland? Are you allowed a war there? :)
> >
> What do you mean? (my english is still not perfect)

Just a joke, Switzerland has been nutral for so long, now you have Hero Wars there, it's the only war you have.

> > Yes, you are quite right, and basically that's how
> > it's done.

> > terminology, but a minor irritation. They could have
> > been called
> > 'Warrior', 'Fyrdwomen', 'Swordsman', 'Battlebeast',
> > etc. for variety

> OK, but you can have specification of ayour combat
> style, and in the end, if you fight, you made a
> combat.
> Even if you are a worshipper of Yinkin or Humakt. But
> it's real that new name for common affinity would be
> nice, what about some project on doing this?

Well, everyone can have their own version, I just hope any future official warrior gods have more individual affinity names.

By the way, are you using the English version of Hero Wars, or the new French one?

Wulf