Re: Re: Playing games in Glorantha

From: Graham Spearing <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:54:12 +0000

Jeff wrote:

> But I'm pretty sure that Trader Princes is supposed to be a campaign
> pack heavily based on the old Borderlands boxed set. I could be
> wrong... but I was under the impression that there will be scenario
> and campaign books for the various cultures in keeping with 'show,
> don't tell'

Trader Princes? Ok, would somone like to give an overview of what II are planning to release. I'm hapy to be told it is only a plan but I couldn't find any mention of Trader Princes on the website (though I could have missed it).

I'm with Rick, I'm going to try and write something and contribute.

Cheers

--
Graham
"Live free, die well"