Re: Posters

From: me1stra <melstra_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:57:53 -0000

> Be careful what you wish for... check out this site's photos
section:

> Cheers, Nick

OOooh, thanks Nick!! *bows to your greatness*

The thought of a "brown dragon" poster wasn't terribly appealing to me since I was thinking more in terms of a potential poster that might show something of the epic nature and maybe the landscape as that is more something I'd put on my wall. This however...this is nice. Yes, I could deal with a poster like that. Maybe not in my living room, but Jeff can put it in his study. :-D Or, more appropriately, in our rpg room. We WILL have one. With a big table.

-
Melanie
p.s. to Nick-- Da Vinci is on his way. The cock crows at midnight.