RE: RE: Re: Re: Apple Lane

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:56:06 -0000

I have RQ1 but don't recall seeing a timeline in there.

Well, Sherriff Dronlan's daughter, Raveena, disappeared "years ago" to join a mercenary company. She pops up in Griffin Mountain as an NPC, among the Orlanthi. So presumably, Apple Lane and Griffin Mountain are set at broadly similar times.

A quick skim through Griffin Mountain doesn't reveal any specific date, but the fact that it was developed as a refuge for various criminals/freedom fighters from the Sartar campaign suggests it's set in the aftermath of Starbrow's Rebellion?

So Apple Lane should be set somewhere around 1612-1613?