Re: Apple Lane

From: Ralph Plowman <were.ralph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:14:52 -0000

Sorry to come in a bit late (and unprepared) for this one, catching up on e-mails.

Doesn't Wyrms Footprints cover the date of Apple Lane? Somewhere in the Sartar campaign notes, or Fazzur's Summer campaign. I'm afraid mine isn't to hand.

When I played it, I set it just before Starbrow's Rebellion, and I read that section of WF a lot for ideas.
I know the Sazdorf Tribe is set around then, maybe I'm getting confused with that...

Not much help really
Ralph