Re: Suggestions for Apple Lane

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 01:10:45 -0000

> From my memory (and I'm willing to be proven wrong - my stuff is
split
> between two houses and so it's hard to do a proper research
project), the
> majority of pre-Dragonkill DP Orlanthi didn't get up and leave, they
were
> eliminated in situ. The ones that moved back in were distant
relatives, if
> related at all. Arim the Pauper didn't seem to be closely related to
the
> pre-Dragonkill DP Orlanthi, nor did the Colymar.
>
> RR

This is my understanding as well though, when reading an early Heortling article by Greg, it seems that many of the Heortlings were encouraged to leave when the Golden Horde was on the way. The ones who did not go were wiped out along with everyone else.

But that may not be a valid take on the Dragonkill anymore.

Jeff