Re: Uleria

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:28:33 +0100

Peter :

> >She's NOT a demon, that's just a Heortling prejudice, and ...
>
> I think it's Heortling wisdom.

Veering towards GD territory here ...

Nope, sorry, it's just prejudice.

> I really don't see Uleria as a
> wholly benign force. She is a Primal Actor and, while her powers can
> bring all sorts of pleasantness and benefits, they can also cause
> shocking destruction.

Of course, but in keeping with the non-GD tone of this list, the destruction caused usually comes from poor worship and misunderstanding of her. On the GD, I'd expand somewhat on that, but not for this ML.

In the 1620s, furthermore, she is reviled as a Lunar-loving entity, so reinforcing the "demoness" prejudice.

(but of course, she simply loves *everyone*)

> ... no one worships Uleria consciously without being
> changed,

Many ordinary brothel clients might disagree with that assessment.

Julian Lord