Re: Uleria

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:28:34 +0100

Roderick :

> Uleria is too primal to be worshipped directly by sane people

But there *is* an Aspect of Uleria which is called "Uleria", which is a source of much confusion to most people.

And there are IMO some rare "insane" people who do worship Uleria directly, although they'd be *entirely* unsuitable as player characters ...

> Instead, she can be seen in part in Orlanthdovar,
> Niskis, Durev, Orane, Vela, etc.

etc, etc, etc ... ;-)

> A temple to Uleria can either be a
> Temple to an aspect, or a wierdness so vast that it warps everything
> around it.

*Always* a Temple to an Aspect IMO, but that weirdness can appear anywhere simply by virtue of Uleria's deeper nature.

Which is getting a bit GD-ish, so I'll shut up.

Julian Lord