Re: That Hot Tin Roof Again

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:56:13 +0100

Peter :

> >We can assume that these particular 3rdEB
> >cultists are *Bluesmiths*
>
> We could assume this but I prefer not to. The 3EB folks
> have no obvious talent in tin

I beg to differ : everything I've ever seen about the 3rdEB folks is that they're "weird foreigners who know the secrets of working weird metals that we don't know anything about".

I think tin belongs in that category ?

> and their sole trick is to make
> animal heads for pommels.

I doubt it.

Although of course they do that too ... :-)

> I think it better to have the stories of each of the inhabitants
> as separate from each other as possible, so as to maximize
> their odd nature with each other as well as their neighbours.
> Stories about the Tin Inn should involve Buslter the Brewer
> rather than somebody else.

I agree with this, though. I don't think the 3rdEB lot should be customary visitors to the Inn, & prefer to go out of their way to avoid that mad Gringle and all his insane and dangerous friends (AKA "Player Characters").

The 3rdEBs probably think that the tin roof is an affront to their weirdest and most sacred beliefs ...

Julian Lord