Kerofinela?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 17:20:36 +0000 (GMT)

Nick:

> :"Where the f*** is 'KEROFINELA', when it's at
> home?"
> :[re: department of the bleeding obvious]

 Mikko:

> You are not being entirely fair on that point Nick.
> Kerofinela is a nice
> and poetic name, and I bet it will interest many
> people. Dragon Pass, on
> the other hand may be confused with other products.
>
> Parhaps the title should have reference to both...

Having given it a bit more thought, that's not a bad idea. When I first heard of "Kerofinela" it didn't occur to me that it meant the Dragon Pass book, because I just assumed that that would be called "Dragon Pass". Or "Sartar". Something familiar. But in fact, emphasising the importance of Kero Fin isn't a bad idea at all: she's far more important to the people there than the "dragon" concept, even if this wasn't mentioned back in RQ days.

And KoDP *did* emphasise the importance of Kero Fin. So the name picks up the people who got introduced to Glorantha that way.

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com