RE: Re: Vadeli

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:05:18 -0800

Friends,

>> David Dunham suggests:
>> Since you have seen my approach it follows two
>premises:
>>
>> - Everything what knew of the vadelis is a
>partial, tendentious
>> version deformed by the prejudices.

Jeff Kyer ads:
>It is my understanding that this is not the case.
>They are, in fact,
>as bad as rumor has them to be - or worse..
>
>I could be wrong, of course.

I just want to add that in my book the Vadeli are in fact WORSE than everything that you have heard, read or imagined about them. I have made half of my career bringing out the ambiguities in many apparant enemies, like the Empire and the Uz, for instance. But the Vadeli do eat their children, etc etc. They deny6 it, and some in Glorantha beleive that denial, but I will assure you that they are going to be the bad bad guys.