An accessible list for an accessible game (WAS Re: Re: re. (Now I have some questions))

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:40:11 -0000

Bingo.

> The GD is not the trashcan. It is meant for another
> level of Gloranthan enjoyment -- the reveling in
> non-basic subjects and the joyful traversing of
> miles of minutiae. The goddess has many paths...

Yes, its my understanding that the digest exists for this sort of esoteric discussion and why I feel the need to refer matters which are a deeper study to that venue. Just as I refer rules discussions to the hw-rules list.

> Take care >>> Robin

Thank you, Robin.

You are, as ever, more eloquent than I - at least on paper. =)

Jeff