Re: HeroWars discussion on Pyramid

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:52:35 -0000

> If you can, join in!

For those new to Pyramid (and I assume there'll be a few of you due to the GTA benefits change), the place to go is: http://www.sjgames.com/pyramid/login/discussion/gindx.html?g=sjgames.pyramid if you're using a web browser, or sjgames.pyramid at pyramid.sjgames.com (port 119) if, like me, you use NNTP. You'll need to be a subscriber to Pyramid, of course, and both methods will require your pyramid username and password to access the messages. Come along here, and to sjgames.roleplaying, to help raise the profile of HeroQuest online. Lord knows I can't do it all on my own :-)

--
Trotsky
Gamer & Pyramidian