Re: Re: More interst in Glorantha? Posters!!

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 05:36:20 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, markmohrfield wrote:

> Must admit I have no knowledge at all about how much this sort of
> thing would cost. I was just pointing out a good painting for a
> poster if it is possible to get it.
>
> Mark Mohrfield

I too, admit to not knowing much about finance. I still hope the good folk of Issaries are giving this some serious tought. There are good pictures out there, and I'd hope the cost isn't prohibitive.

I'll be very happy when I see a colorful and dramatic Glorantha poster on the wall of the local RPG-store. I'd think the money wouldn't be an issue, since a significan percentage of the fanbase would propably want to _buy_ one for themselves. I know I would.

Speaking of good pictures, there's one in Wyrms Footprints about Sedenya and Gor Gor Ma facing each other (in the foreground it's worshippers, in the skyline, the goddesses themselves). Very dramatic, and very much Glorantha. The only problem is that it has some nudity, so it propably won't go through in the US :( I'm sure it would work fine in Europe. (this is not sexy nudity, but mythic... rather disturbing really)

        -Adept