Re: Heortland map contents?

From: yinkinuk <simonbrayuk_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:43:05 -0000

>For those of us who weren't in Toronto, could you describe what
>portion of Heortland is on the map, or point us to an online pic?

 Thanks,

> Mike
> http://differentgames.onestop.net/

 Yes of course from Markdale in the North to Satholme on the Vulari Peninsula in the South, a basically all of it including the regions of Volsaxiland, Gardufar, Karhend and Esvular and the Marcher Barons. There is a lot of detail on this map unseen before that will be detailed in the forth coming Esvulari:The Sword, the Word and the Mountain(1) book, due out later this year

(1) For those who hate titles like this and think we should use title that appeal to a wider audience - Esvulari:-Pseudo-Fantasy-Storm Worshipping-Sorcery Weilding-Normans-Harry Potter-Tolkien-Pratchett- Mature Sex.Com

Cheers Simon