Misapplied worship - Aeolian church

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 13:59:43 +0300 (EEST)

Has this been changed for HQ?

How much, and in what way, do the Aeolians suffer from their wacky crossover religion?

Does the difficulty of the magic mean that their knights are much more mundanely attired than the Hendriki-thanes around them? Where the theists enchant lightning charged chainmail and flickering windswords, the double effort could make it unprofitable for the Aeolian wizard-smiths.

What do you people think. Am I on the right track (a PC Issaries merchant is taking his caravan through Heortland, and I have to think ahead a bit.)

Excellent material about them in Tradetalk #12! My compliment's Mark, Greg and Trotsky...

        -Adept