re: ILH deities

From: PATRIK SANDBERG <patrik.sandberg_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:36:25 +0200

Martin and Mark,

You are most kind to answer my questions in such a detailed and reasonable way. Exactly the kind of details I was hoping for when I posed my questions.

Also, I realize that in-depth and exhaustive answers on religious life in the _whole_ of the Empire is totally hopeless to give in 72 pages. I think you did a great job, and was simply curious of the reasons you choose the stuff you choose to present. Reasons you have very well made clear.

As always bewildered when a lot of new deities show up (when at last I thought I was beginning to get a grip of the ones from GIHW) I'm glad ol' Lodril, Oria, Irrippi Ontor, etc are still alive and kicking.

Now, I have a third series of questions. This pertaining to your views on architectural analogues for different cultures of the Empire. Should I take that one to the Digest?

Cheers

Patrik Sandberg