Fwd: MIBs and Issaries

From: Toread DuDerysi <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:52:26 -0000

Here's something hot off the press from SJ Games.

Jeff

As many of you have guessed, the Issaries line will be added to the core
products supported by the MIB as of May 1. (pause for Jeff to stop cheering)...

This means that MIB may earn points for demonstrating Issaries product and
can spend MIB points for Issaries product.

Changes have been made to the Charter, MIB FAQ, and Spending Points pages.
THESE CHANGES take effect May 1, but we're announcing it early so you can go
ahead and schedule demos. PLEASE READ and HEED the instructions.

http://www.sjgames.com/mib/secret/resources/charter.html
http://www.sjgames.com/mib/secret/resources/MIBFAQ.html
http://www.sjgames.com/mib/secret/resources/spendpoints.html

Do not test the patience of the Warehouse 23 Goddess. Do not order ISS product until May 1. Do not demo ISS product before May 1 (well, feel free
to demo it. Don't claim points though...)

To keep the record keeping simple, we will not track separate MIB and ISS
points. Everything goes into and comes out of your existing MB pool. This
means you can do ISS demos and buy SJG product, and vice versa.

To balance accounts with Issaries, I need a gross total of points earned for
Issaries demos each calendar month. On your report, please keep Issaries
demos separate from SJ Games demos, and include a gross total at the top of
your report. For example (RD Report):

MIB Report for Some Region, May 2003

Issaries Demo Points: 6

Bob Jackson, MIB S23J: 4
  Scheduled Demo: 2
  Scheduled ISS Demo: 2

John Jackson, MIB 23JS: 7
  Scheduled ISS Demos: 4
  Unscheduled demos: 1
  What-A-Con! Liaison: 2

Questions and comments appreciated, within reason.

Mark A. Schmidt
Convention Manager <conventions_at_s...> MIB Control <control_at_s...>
Volunteer Coordinator <volunteer_at_s...> Steve Jackson Games
--- End forwarded message ---