RE: Re: How do the Orlanthi feel about suicide?

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:28:52 -0400

Jane Williams writes:

> Looking at that, I'd suggest that suicide might still be as
> "common" as is "normal" among not-adults: the kids coming up
> for initiation. They've got all the teenage problems, and
> haven't yet done IFWW.

That's what I thought also. As well, I thought applying the touchstone would be useful:

  No* Orlanthi would commit suicide.

(which means that 15 percent of them might consider it.)

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I'm pretty certain that it will happen in my campaign. A reasonably important NPC has it in her near future, and will provide a dramatic crux for my campaign's "first season".

--
V.