The Great Glamour Sitdown

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 15:26:07 EDT

To Tentacled Beasts,

 Just a quick announcement, if you are going to Tentacles and looking for some Gloranthan fun why not register for the Great Glamour Sitdown, a freeform of intrigue, murder, back street brutality and corruption. It a game open to all levels of freeformer from absolute novice to die hard players and even if you have played before there are some new characters and plot twists to entertain. To register check out the Tentacles website.

 While I am at if for all you Moorcock fans Lawrence Whittaker and the Straw Dogs have got together and written a superb Hawkmoon Freeform entitled Cruel Hearts and Coronets, a story of decadent nobility, deadly intrigue and corruption - sort of the posh version of the Great Glamour Sitdown I suppose :-)

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/