Re: Name that book

From: Michael Schwartz <raconteurx_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:35:54 -0400

Julian Lord wrote:

>Looks like someone's cheating on the poll...

Of course, it couldn't possibly be honest opinion. As the person who submitted "Brothers in Arms" (possibly one of several) , I resent the implication. Why no complaint about the prior overwhelming primacy of "Masters of Luck or Death"... or was that *your* entry? Frankly, it is laughable that anyone has so much invested emotionally in this contest to cheat let alone accuse complete strangers of cheating. If it will draw you out of your sulk, Julian, I will formally request that Issaries withdraw "Brothers in Arms" from consideration and render all votes cast in its favor null and void. Happy?

Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground, <raconteurx_at_...> | and words, its slides and Ann Arbor, Michigan USA | swingsets. -- yours truly