RE: Re: Malia

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:40:28 -0000

>> And in Hero Wars, the role, or even the existance, of some
>> of the old RQ "rune levels" is generally played down.

JK:
>Yes, however, I'd point out that the point of this list was to
>try to figure out how to play HeroWars rather than RQ...?

That's right, that's my whole point - I was cautioning against relying on the role of Rune Levels from old RQ materials to work out the role of Malia in Heortling society.

Phil.
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.