Taraltaran mystics

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 18:54:48 EDT

Roderick write
<< FWIW, in HQ I'd probably make the "Taraltara religion" (or all Martial Arts  schools) a Common Magic* of some kind >>>

See, this is more like a proper answer to a question about a Taraltaran
"mystic". Thanks Roderick and Nils and others with positive responses (even
"I positively know nothing about Taraltaran mystics").

This is helpful to those who might read Hero Wars, think "hey what a cool bald chick, can I play one of them?" ask the helpful heroquest list how to do it, and be told they're not doing it right, "ask the question somewhere else, it's a misunderstanding and we were tricking you when we told you they were mystics".

Sorry Graham, Jeff and Greg, I am still a *bit* peeved by your responses to what I thought was a reasonable question, even though I couldn't give a monkey's chuff about Taraltara or her food processing methodology.

Keith