Lokarnos & Digest News

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 21:09:08 +0100

Yes, we've noticed too...

Since Wednesday afternoon, http://lokarnos.com has essentially vanished from the web. This is due to a positively *monstrous* cock-up on the part of Graham's service provider. This cock-up has now been resolved, and we *should* be accessible again by ... (drum roll) ... the middle of next week.

Sorry about the interruption. We can't speed it up, 'cos DNS records just don't work that way. If our service provider had been *remotely* sensible, we wouldn't have had an outage. We are, of course, profoundly embarrassed, and look forward to returning to business as usual in the near future.

(Unfortunately, this affects the Glorantha Digest too. If you *do* "take it to the Digest" in the next couple of days, expect a wait before you see any replies...)

Regards, Nick & Graham
http://lokarnos.com
www.gloranthadigest.com