Re: Server Problems

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:11:11 +0200

Hi

because of the server problems Graham has described about ten orders on Tradetalk.de have gone lost. If you have made an order in this time between the 14th to 16th of may, make it again, please.

Ingo

  Hi All,

  Probably everyone has noticed that I've been having some server problems.   Anyone trying (and failing) to get to Lokarnos, the Glorantha Digest, or   buy anything from tradetalk.de has my apologies. Basically, I've been   royally screwed over, and am trying to pick up the pieces (and make sure   this doesn't happen again). Hopefully, the worst is over. If you can't get   to the websites yet, you should be able to in the next day or two.

  I do know I've lost some e-mail because of this. If anyone's sent me an   e-mail over the last few days and hasn't had a reply, please mail me again.

  Cheers,
  Graham

  --
  Graham Robinson