Re: Hoping Not To Get Further OT

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:39:18 +0200

Morgan :

> Hmm, I ask about roleplaying a Taraltaran, and it's "Off Topic,
> Please take it to the Digest". From multiple posters, including Greg
> and Jeff.

Not your fault ; Gloranthan mysticism is just ... well ... one of those topics ...

But see recent issues of the Glorantha Digest for cool ideas !! :-)

Viktor :

> As far as I can tell there's two kinds of 'Off Topic' here:
>
> (a) Beyond the Scope of This Group, under which the topic about
> playing a Taraltaran presumably falls

Yep. IMnon-moderatorO

> (b) Off Topic here, and on the digest, because it has absolutely
> nothing to do with Glorantha at all

b)-type threads are an important part of :

Glorantha does also occasionally get mentioned ... :-)

FWIW silly kangaroo tribe (or similar) nonsense can always be discussed on that list ; for it would seem that the kangaroo tribe thread seems to be both an a) topic and a b) one, given that it's a v. old joke of arcane OOP sources, and also has nothing whatsoever to do with Glorantha as is. ;-)

I must admit, I just luuuurrrrve the kangaroo folk ... ;-)

Graham :

> Rest assured that there is *no* coverage gap between the GD and here -

IMO there's no coverage gap regarding normal Glorantha/HQ discussion.

cheers,

Julian Lord
OpenHeroQuest Immoderator