Re: Malia

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:04:16 -0000

I must beg to differ -- misapplied worship. And one does not have to be a shaman to get access to spirits. I suggest a perusal of the Holy Person or Family Head section...

...and revenge and bitterness doesn't tend to count the cost.

As 'things were meant to be' revenge may just draw the approrpriate demons and spirits and bad-things (tm) to you. And, of course, you *want* them to help you, right? YOu really didn't need that cow -- it was old and besides you'd stolen it from those no-good Maple-Barks.

Jeff