Re: Orlanthi Initiation

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:46:22 -0000

Greg's been going with this for a while but I'm not sure exactly what/where/when/why. I'm just pleased that it is.

Gad, I hated how limited the Orlanth cult was in RQII circa 1982 when I started... Everyone became Humakti or Stormbullies for a reason. =(

> > More or less, yes. There's more to Orlanth than there used to
> > be ...
> > But then, there's more to the other deities too now. We went to 2
> > books for a reason!
> >
> > Hope this helps and tantalizes!
> >

> Yes - To both parts!

Oh! And I nearly forgot. In a conversation last week I was told:

There are NO plans to do a D20 conversion of HW at the moment.

Greg sez:

"We have a reputation as independant game designers and we want to keep that. We have no intention of Issaries becoming a saratapy (SP!) of TSR!"

"Chaosium is doing D20 versions of some of their games and this is a good marketing strategy for them but Issaries is not Chaosium."

Hope this helps clarify things!

Jeff