Re: Intermediate Glorantha

From: miss_goffic_manners <herb_nowell_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 19:10:13 -0000

I was requested, upon posting, to move a thread asking about the Eastern Isles and suggesting India as a model for fleshing them out. Such info is crucial to running a game there (which was the genesis of my question).

Now, I did include two other questions: about the pre-Dawn East and if there was a common thread across Glorantha in the 600 year crisises. While those might be more estoerica, the later seems a baseline question for those interested in playing elsewhere: if the ideas that drive the Hero Wars in Dragon Pass are driving it elsewhere it provides a constraint for creating MG.

Regardless if they are esoteric or not the whole post was asked to be moved, so I concluded "wanting to detail and play in the Eastern Isles" as beyond the scope of this list.