Re: Harvest Info - new direction

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 23:51:01 +0100

Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...> writes:

>I wouldn't agree with that, necessarily; I would have put the
>number of pigs from that ratio too high. At least, they are in my
>Glorantha, where pigs are not very common (wild boar, on the
>other hand...).

Don't forget that we're not talking about fat pigs wallowing in a sty next to the farmhouse (though there may be a few of those). These are feral pigs, roaming free through the woods around the tula living on acorns and beechmast. The clan probably only has a rough idea how many of them there are out there, just "lots".

>(Of
>course, all good Lunars know that Rabbits are the food animal to
>the world, and have the odd ability to be fertile more or less at
>will: no doubt a chaotic gift from the Red Goddess herself.)

They're broo in disguise! OK, maybe not...

(Sings: "Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes/They've got those hoppy legs and twitchy little noses/And what's with all the carrots?/What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?/Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies!")

Stephen