Re: Re: Donandar the Bard

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 19:32:51 +0100

On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 01:12:53 -0000, you wrote:

>However....I don't think it would Donandar. I don't think truth is
>in his runes at all (doesn't he have illusion?). I could actually
>see some sort of bizarre sub-cult of LM doing this however. Wild
>truth-seeking wanderers rather than stuffy academics would be a nice
>twist on that cult!

These days he does, and perhaps he did when I first came up with my concept. That must have been in the mid eighties when a player wanted to play a Donandarite in a game and I needed to come up with a schtick. It must have been a little before 'Gods of Glorantha' came out.

Harmony & Truth then seemed appropriate.

It may of course be that as I discover more about 'Donandar' I'll discover that he's a different god entirely.

I was wondering a bit about Aggar - the ILH write up suggests an Irish tone to it. Perhaps that's the right place?

York BSAC Web Page:
http://website.lineone.net/~york_bsac