Re: Humakti Kangaroos and other threads that dare not speak their name

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 21:50:19 -0500

Believe it or not, they actually ran Skippy the Bush Kangaroo here in the wilds of North Texas back in my youth (the 70s, maybe?). It had to have been one of the earliest Australian imports to North Texas, and probably the first foreign TV show I had ever seen.

Guy Hoyle

Always choose the option that'll most likely blow up in your own face. You never know when a tribe of werebears is going to want to skin you alive, for instance. Those are the Munchausenesque moments you can brag about over beer for years.

Of course, sometimes you get bitten by vampires infected with bubonic plague, but on the whole, you have a great time.