Tarsh Map (and E-mail swamp)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 03:39:22 +0300 (EEST)

Hi guys. This account of mine is totally swamped at the moment, so if you've tried to reach me (or respond to a thread) it may take me a while to get there.

But... Having finally obtained a copy of the _excellent_ 'Tarsh in Flames' I have lots of praise and a guestion.

Is the nice Tarsh map awailable as a commersial print? My guess would be that it isn't. I suppose I'll have to try to print a color A3 from the jpg online version. If it is awailable commersially please point me in the right direction.

The Tarsh military material was absolutely perfect! Just the sort of detail that won't end up in the offiscial line of books, but can enrich a game immensely. Not for everyone, I understand, but some of us really _love_ and use such detail.

I also have to praise the Lunar economy and budget found in the Four Scrolls of Revelation. More stuff like that guys! :)

(Now just to get something like those things done for the Holy Country and pre invasion Sartar...)

        -Adept : delighted with all the new material at his hands